Jeffrey J. Laufenberg
Jeffrey J. Laufenberg is AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell®, the highest recognition possible in the legal industry, for his professional excellence and ethics. Mr. Laufenberg has also been recognized by Los Angeles Magazine as one of the “Top Attorneys in Southern California” and by Leaders in the Law.
Mr. Laufenberg has significant expertise in general and premises liability defense, representing dozens of hospitals and commercial property owners in California, and has decades of experience in areas of landlord/tenant, personal services contracts, and motor vehicle litigation. He has successfully represented hundreds of clients in alternative dispute resolution and trial, including numerous cases to jury verdict, as well as at the appellate level.
- California, 1980
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 9th Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of California
- Loyola University of Los Angeles, J.D., with honors, 1980
- Loyola University of Los Angeles, B.B.A., 1977
Associations and memberships
- State Bar of California
- Association of Southern California Defense Counsel
- Southern California Association for Health Care Risk Management
- Adventist Health
- Providence Health & Services
- BETA Healthcare Group
- Children’s Hospital Los Angeles
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
- CA Commercial Real Estate Services
McGarry & Laufenberg regularly serves clients throughout Southern California and the state of California as needed.