William Leamon Cummings
William Leamon Cummings is a civil litigator with emphasis on legal research and writing. His motions have resolved cases before they have to go to trial.
He also assists clients with the probating of decedent’s estates, preparing trust to avoid probate, and, when necessary, going to trial on probate and trust matters.
- California, 1986
- U.S. District Court, Central, Southern and Eastern Districts of California
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 9th Circuit
- Loyola Law School, J.D., magna cum laude, 1985
- University of Chicago, B.A., with honors, 1976; Johns Hopkins University, M.A., 1978
Associations and memberships
- State Bar of California
- Association of Southern California Defense Counsel
McGarry & Laufenberg regularly serves clients throughout Southern California and the state of California as needed.